W. Scott Russell
I attended Xavier University and earned my Bachelor’s Degree in three years, attending school year round. I was admitted to the Ohio State Bar in 2004, after clerking for a highly reputable family law attorney while I was in law school at The University of Dayton School of Law from 2001-2004. After graduating, I began practicing with a focus on family law and have focused on family law ever since.
I am currently a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association, Warren County Bar Association, and Ohio State Bar Association. I am also a member of the CACP and the IACP. Moreover, I am a Trustee for the University of Dayton School of Law Alumni Board. Finally, I am a Trustee for the Abuse, Rape & Crisis Shelter of Warren County.
- Selected to Rising Stars 2010, 2014 and 2015
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Cincinnati Area’s Outstanding Young Lawyers as published in the Cincinnati Magazine in January 2014
- Top Attorneys in Ohio Rising Stars as published in the Cleveland/Cincinnati Magazine & Columbus Monthly in January 2015
- Top Attorneys in the Cincinnati Area as published in the Cincinnati Magazine in January 2016
- Top Attorneys in Ohio as published in the Cleveland/Cincinnati Magazine in January 2017
- 10 Best Ohio Attorneys for Client Satisfaction as published by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys from 2014-2017
- Selected as a Top 40 Family Lawyer Under 40 in the State of Ohio in 2015 by The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Selected by The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 in 2014
- Selected by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 in 2014